Pineapple Tea Cakes Recipe
Elegant little cakes made with simple ingredients
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pans with paper liners.
- Cream butter and sugars well. Beat in eggs, one at a time until well blended. Add crushed pineapple with juice.
- Combine dry ingredients and add alternately with water. Begin and end with dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips and pour batter into prepared muffin pans, filling each 1/2 full. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool and frost.
- Makes about 12 cakes.
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons crushed pineapple with juice
- Combine 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and melted butter. Mix well. Blend in crushed pineapple with juice. Add remaining 1 cup confectioners' sugar. If too thick add a little hot water.
- Colossal Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
- Dalvay By The Sea Sticky Date Pudding With Toffee Sauce
- Herschleb Ice Cream Company Bread Pudding And Butter Sauce
- Falling Chocolate Cakes With Raspberry Sauce
- Amaretto Dream Cupcakes With Amaretto Butter Frosting