Wild Rice And Shrimp Salad Recipe
Great seafood salad recipe.
- 1 c. wild rice or 1 pkg. long grain and wild rice
- 1 c. chili sauce
- 2 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled, deveined, cooked & cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Cook rice. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, combine chili sauce, horseradish and lemon juice in small bowl.
- Add shrimp and chili sauce mixture to rice, tossing to mix well.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Fold in parsley and spoon onto beds of lettuce.
- Phillip's Of Baltimore Shrimp Salad
- Pasta Salad
- Potato Salad
- Portabella's Pantry Shrimp Dill Avocado Salad
- Shrimp Salad
Great Related Products
Inflatable Salad Bar Buffet