Bennigan's Bamboo Chicken And Shrimp Skewers Recipe
This grilled chicken and shrimp tastes just like what you order in the restaurant. You won't ever need to eat out again!
- 3 chicken skewers
- 3 shrimp skewers
- 1 cup lo mein noodles
- 1/2 cup peanut sauce.
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Remove skewers from marinade and place onto a well oiled section of the grill or large saute pan. Cook chicken and Shrimp for 3 to 4 minutes until done. Toss cooked lo mein noodles with peanut sauce.
- Place skewers on top of noodles, garnish with green onions and black sesame seeds.
- Satay Marinade
1/2 cup fresh jalapenos
1/2 cup garlic
1/2 cup ginger, fresh minced
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
2 1/2 cups soy sauce
1 1/4 cups sesame oil
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- Measure and combine all ingredients in a blender and cover. Blend for 1 minute. Place in appropriate size container. Cover and refrigerate.
- Peanut Sauce
2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups coconut milk, unsweetened
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine peanut butter, coconut milk, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and cayenne in a saucepan overt moderate heat. Cook until consistency of heavy cream, stirring frequently. Transfer to a blender and pulse briefly three to four times. Add chicken stock and heavy cream to blend. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth and creamy.
- Honey Baked Chicken
- Chorizo Con Huevos
- Heaven On Seven Grilled Shrimp Po' Boy Sandwich
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro Firecracker Shrimp
- Fish Chowder Baby Food