Coconut Willie's Shrimp Salad Recipe
Plan ahead. This Shrimp Salad will need to refrigerate overnight.
- 4 large ribs of celery, chopped
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's seasoned salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Celery salt, to taste
- Old Bay and Zatarain's shrimp boil
- 2 pounds (31-35) boiled shrimp
- Season large pot of water with salt, lemon, pepper, celery salt, Old Bay and Zatarain's shrimp boil. Bring water to a rolling boil. Add shrimp. Return water to a boil and cook 3 minutes. Remove shrimp from water and ice down to cool.
- Peel shrimp and combine with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate overnight.
- Servings: 4