General Jackson Showboat Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Simple shrimp scampi.
- 1/2 pound large shrimp
- 1/4 pint clarified butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Sauté garlic in clarified butter. Dredge shrimp in flour and add to pan, turning occasionally. Glaze with white wine and simmer until reduced and thickened. Add chopped parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- The Firehouse Chicken With Whiskey Sauce
- Red Lobster Alaska Snow Crab With Red Sauce
- Patinette Rigatoni With Spicy Rock Shrimp
- Chez Vincent Rack Of Lamb With Blue Cheese Sauce
- Dijon pork chops