Phillip's Of Baltimore Shrimp Salad Recipe
This salad is extremely simple to put together and can also be made as a sandwich.
- 1 1/2 pounds raw shrimp
- 2 1/4 stalks celery, chopped
- 3/4 medium red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise, real - not low fat
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay® seasoning
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 1/4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/4 teaspoons oil
- Heat pan to medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until just pink. Do not overcook shrimp. Remove Shrimp from heat and rinse with cold water to stop from cooking.
- Mix together remaining ingredients in separate container: fold in shrimp. Place on top of favorite greens or your favorite bread for a sandwich.
- Pasta Salad
- Potato Salad
- Portabella's Pantry Shrimp Dill Avocado Salad
- Shrimp Salad
- Lima Beans Smitane