Crock Pot French Onion Soup Recipe
A simple to make french onion soup recipe. This crock pot recipe has a wonderful taste.
- 1 qt. beef bouillon or brown stock
- 3 c. thinly sliced yellow onions
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. flour
- Pour bouillon or stock in crock pot; cover and set on high.
- Cook onions slowly in large skillet in butter.
- Cover and cook for about 15 minutes. Uncover and add salt, sugar and flour. Stir well.
- Add to stock in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3 hours.
- Before serving, add grated cheese.
- Soup Beans
- Nona's Leftover Meat Soup
- Wisconsin Cheddar Soup Veloute
- Senate Bean Soup
- Corn & Crab Chowder