Cheesy Mexican Chicken Recipe
A pretty quick and easy Mixican chicken casserole type entree. Very cheesy. A chicken recipe your kids will probably like.
- 4 to 5 boneless chicken breast
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 small jar of salsa
- 1 2lb. bag of mexican style cheese
- 1/2 can mixed veggies
- Pan cook chicken until 1/3 cooked but not done all the way.
- Mix 1/2 jar of salsa with rice and veggies.
- In a baking pan spred rice mix on bottom evenly.
- Place chicken on top side by side.
- Cook in the oven at 350 degrees until 3 minutes before chicken is done (cook times will range)
- Pour the rest of the salsa over chicken and rice.
- Pour the cheese over entire dish covering rice and chicken.
- Broil until chicken is done and cheese is melted.
- Serve right away
- Fiesta Ravioli
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Saucy Beef Taco Pizza
- Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Mama's Mexican Corn Bread