Irish Holiday Potatoes Recipe
This sounds like a wonderful potato casserole recipe
- 12 medium potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- 2 Eggs; well beaten
- 8 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Butter
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced Green onions
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Mix potatoes with remaining ingredients.
- Mix well, but lightly; do not whip!
- Place in a greased 9" round casserole and bake in a preheated 350F oven for 45 minutes.
- Biscuit Topped Beef Bake
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Skillet pizza casserole
- One-Dish Chicken and Rice
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole