Pasta Salad Recipe
This is great pasta salad for any time and any where.
- 1 green peper
- 1 small stalk of broccoli
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatos
- 1 bottle of italian dressing
- 2 cups of any kind of pasta
- 1/3 cups of ranch dressing ( optional)
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Bring to boil a pot of water for your pasta.
- Cut the skin off of the cucumber and cut it into small chunks.
- Cut the broccoli off of the stalk so that they are very small.
- You may keep your tamatos whole but if not cut them in halfs or forths.
- Remove the seeds from the green peper and also chop that up into chuncks.
- Put all vegtables into a large bowl.
- Pour 1/2 of the italian dressing over the vegtables and some of the mozzarella cheese over them. Then stir them all together.
- place the bowl into the frige until your pasta is done.
- Cook your pasta until you think they are done which should be after about 10 minutes or so.
- Pour cold water over the noodles until the are cooled.
- Take out vegtables out of the frige and pour the noodles into the bowl.Then stir.
- Add the rest of the italian dressing over the vegtables, the mozzarella and the ranch dressing. then stir.
- NOW YOU MAY ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Phillip's Of Baltimore Shrimp Salad
- Potato Salad
- Portabella's Pantry Shrimp Dill Avocado Salad
- Shrimp Salad
- Lima Beans Smitane