Christmas Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Okay, you might not think of this as a true fudge recipe. But, this chocolate peanut butter candie is awesome. Mix up a batch and take it to your workplace to really make your co-workers happy.
- 16 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped candied cherries
- Butter the bottom of an 8- or 9-inch square pan. Line pan with aluminum foil.
- Melt white chocolate chips in double boiler; add peanut butter and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth and add nuts and cherries. Pour into prepared pan. Let set long enough to become firm. Cut and serve.
- Peppermint Bark
- Nutmeg Muffins
- Gingerbread Pancakes With Lemon Sauce
- Tru And Brasserie T Molten Chocolate Cakes With Mint Fudge Sauce
- Gingerbread Cake With Pudding Sauce