Sun Dried Tomatoes With Basil and Pasta Recipe
Pasta recipe with a freshly made sauce.
- 8 oz. sun dried tomatoes, slivered with oil
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 c. fresh basil, chopped
- 8 oz. Brie cheese, rind removed, chopped
- 1/4 c. sliced Kalamata olives (optional)
- 1 lb. pasta
- Mix tomatoes, oil, garlic and basil.
- Mash cheese into sauce.
- Add olives.
- Let sit at room temperature for about 3 hours.
- Cook pasta. Toss with sauce while pasta is hot.
- Mimi's Cafe Penne Pasta With Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce
- Olive Garden Ravioletti In Mushroom-walnut Cream Sauce
- Paletta's Famous Italian Spaghetti Sauce And Meatballs
- Planet Hollywood Penne Pasta With Rock Shrimp
- Pepperoni Pasta Bake