Christmas Cheese Cake Recipe
Nothing fancy here, but a tasty cheesecake for sure. Easy to make, and perfect for Christmas Eve or Christmas day dinner
- 2 packages lady fingers
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 pints sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line the sides of one 10-inch springform pan with lady fingers then line the bottom with lady fingers, cutting lady fingers, if necessary.
- Cream the cream cheese and sugar together. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in the extracts and fold in the sour cream. Pour batter into the prepared pan. Cover tops of lady fingers with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes, until almost set in the middle. Remove cake from oven and let stand for 1/2 hour, then remove sides of pan. Place in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
- Before serving top with canned pie filling.
- Christmas Pineapple Cake
- Vanilla Sugar Loaf
- Peppermint Frosting
- Christmas Peppermint Candy Cheesecake
- Crockpot Party Meatballs