Fruit And Nut Cheese Ball Recipe
If you are a fan of cheese balls, you will likely want to give this a try. I do not like to go overboard with the dried fruit.
- 4 cups (16 ounces) sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup mixed dried fruit, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 5 ingredients. Process 1 minute or until smooth. Chill 30 minutes.
- Shape into a ball. Roll in dried fruit and almonds, pressing gently to make fruit and almonds adhere. Chill up to 2 days.
- Let sit 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with crackers.
- Beefy Cheese Ball
- Crockpot Party Meatballs
- Corn Muffin - Ham Appetizer
- Vanilla Sugar Loaf
- White Christmas Squares