Chicken Parmesan Rice Skillet Recipe
If you are looking for a simple, filling, quick chicken based recipe for the family, you would do well to give this a try. In our house, the mixture of cheese and rice is usually a big hit, and this recipe delivers. You can alter this recipe with by substituting in pre-cooked chicken breast strips. On occasion we have subbed in alfredo sauce for the spaghetti sauce.
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 1 Lb boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 4)
- 2 C spaghetti sauce
- 1 C water
- 2 C White instant rice,uncooked
- 1 C Shredded mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 C Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat olive oil in skillet
- Add chicken and cook until browned. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
- Add spaghetti sauce and water to skillet, stir and bring mixture to a boil.
- Stir in rice
- Top with browned chicken breasts, cover with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses/
- Cook on low . Top with chicken. Sprinkle with cheeses; cover. Cook on
- low heat 5 minutes or until mixture and chicken are cooked through.
- Red Lobster Rock Shrimp Creole
- Boudin' Blanc
- Vegetarian Pizza
- Rosemary Chicken with fruit sauce
- Lemon Garlic Salmon