Bell Pepper Dip Recipe
This dip is a real crowd pleaser! From backyard barbecue to festive holiday gatherings, this dip has year-round appeal. Serve it as a dip for vegetables, chips, or even a burger topping.
- For a 1 pint iSi Creative Whip:
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- lemon juice to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Saute bell peppers in olive oil until softened.
- Transfer peppers to a food processor or blender. Add cream cheese and mascarpone and puree until smooth.
- Season to taste with lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve and pour into a 1 pint iSi Creative Whip. Screw on one iSi cream charger and shake vigorously. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Houlihan's Honey Mustard Sauce
- Louisiana Cheese Spread
- Christmas Cheese Spread
- Pepperoncini Cheese Spread
- Herb Cheese Spread Appetizer