Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Simple chocolate chip cookie recipe
- 3/4 c Margerine, softened
- 3/4 c Shortening
- 1 1/2 c lightly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 3 T light corn syrup
- 3 T Water
- 3 t Vanilla
- 3 3/4 c Flour, unsifted
- 1 1/2 t Baking soda
- 3/4 t Salt
- 3 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream margerine, shortening, sugars, eggs, corn syrup, water and vanilla. Beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, then add to creamed mixture. Beat well.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop rounded teaspoon fulls on cookie sheet
- Bake at 350F for 15 min.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 1 min. then remove to cooling racks until completely cooled.