Cabbage Fruit Salad with Sour-Cream Dressing Recipe
Despite sounding a little unpleasant at first, this is actually a very tasty fruit salad.
- 2 c Cabbage; Raw, Shredded
- 1 Medium Apple, diced/unpeeled
- 1 T Lemon Juice
- 1/2 c Raisins
- 1/4 c Pineapple Juice
- 1 1/2 t Lemon Juice
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1 T Sugar
- 1/2 c Sour Cream
- Prepare cabbage and apple
- Use 1 T lemon juice to wet diced apple to prevent darkening
- Toss cabbage, raisins, and apple
- Mix fruit juices, salt, and sugar
- Add sour cream, stir until smooth.
- Combine sour cream mixture with cabbage and apple salad.
- Chill and serve
- Barvarian Potato Salad
- Suss-Saures Kartoffelgemuse (Sweet-And-Sour Potatoes)
- Bavarian Sausage Salad
- Red Cabbage Salad
- Mexican Chopped Chicken Salad