Snow balls Recipe
Chocolate balls dredged with dessicated coconut. No baking!
- 1 packet petit beurre biscuits, broken
- 1 can condensed sweetened milk
- 4 level tbsp cocoa powder or 70gr dark chocolate, melted
- 50-70 gr dessicated coconut
- Break the biscuits in a large bowl.
- Add milk and cocoa (or dark chocolate)
- Hand mix the ingredients till all the ingredients become a stiff, rough dough.
- Moisten your hands with water (Do this by slightly dipping them in another bowl of water.) and form little balls a bit smaller than the size of a table tennis ball. If the dough is too soft add a few more broken biscuits.
- Then roll the balls in the coconut.
- Finally arrange the coconut balls on a plate.
- Cafe Terra Cotta Shrimp Stuffed With Herbed Goat Cheese
- New Year's Cookies
- Greek Spinach Puff
- Praline Cookies
- Apple Cheddar Cookies