Baked Pork Chops Recipe
Baked pork chops are a family favorite going back to when I was a child. My mom would cook pork chops regularly, usually hopping between 2 or 3 different recipes. This particular recipe was the one I always hoped she would cook for dinner.
- 6 pork chops
- 1 t crushed caraway seeds
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 c dry white wine
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 t mild paprika
- Pepper to taste
- Optional - 1 c sour cream
- Place the pork chops in an ovensafe casserole.
- Mix the remaining ingredients, except sour cream, and pour over the chops.
- Marinate the pork chops for 2 hours or so in a refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 325F and bake the pork chops uncovered (in marinade) for 1 hour or until tender
- Remove pork chops from pan.
- If you like the sour cream version of this baked pork chop recipe, stir the cup of sour cream into the remaining juices and heat through. Please be sure not to bring the gravy mixture to a boil.
- Serve your baked pork chops with the sour cream gravy. I personally like to serve them with buttered noodles.
- Baked Lentils With Bacon
- Chaya Brasserie Spicy Louisiana Shrimp Soup
- Shrimp-rice Casserole
- Creole Red Beans And Rice (louisiana French)
- Tombstone Beans