Taco Soup Recipe
Wonderful soup that freezes well. We like it so well, I serve it year round.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 pkg dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can green chili peppers chopped
- 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can white hominy, undrained
- 1 can yellow hominy, undrained
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 quart tomatoes, undrained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pkg dry taco mix
- 1 can kidney beans, undrained
- Brown hamburger & onion, drain well.
- Add all ingredients together.
- Simmer 2 or 3 hours.
- To serve, place a piece of your favorite cheese on top of your bowl of soup and tortilla chips on the side.
- Soup Beans
- Nona's Leftover Meat Soup
- Wisconsin Cheddar Soup Veloute
- Senate Bean Soup
- Corn & Crab Chowder